You can partner with us by:
- becoming a financial member to receive the advantages of membership and have a say in the organisation
- making a financial contribution through a donation to our gift fund
- volunteering with us
- becoming a subscriber to learn and advocate for health and care ministry in the local church and the Faith Community Nurse role (see bottom of page)
- organising an event to raise awareness of Faith Community Nursing and/or funds
- like and share our posts on social media (Facebook)
- spread the word about Faith Community Nursing to people in your networks (at church, colleagues, friends and family)
AFCNA is a registered charity that is entirely staffed by volunteers, and our work is entirely funded from membership and donations. Your gift enables us to grow and develop this ministry.
We value your privacy. Click here to read more.
Share our vision and become a member
Full membership is ideal for people interested in pastoral health and care ministry, faith community nurses, and health professionals working in faith-based settings.
By supporting AFCNA through a Member’s subscription you are granted access to all of our resources as well as discount offers on professional development, conferences, on-line education, and events. You have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and eligibility to become a Board member.
As a thank you for becoming a member you will receive an eBook 'The Faith Community Nurse role is an important function of church ministry'.
Full membership is only $30.00AUD per year ($20 concession) and this is tax deductible for health professionals.
You can pay your full ($30.00) membership at the bottom of the page, by setting up your profile to provide us with your information and making payment through Stripe with your credit card. AFCNA does not keep any payment details.
Or if you prefer to pay via direct deposit, cheque, or money order, click here for an Annual Membership Application and Renewal Form. Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post the completed form to PO Box 2707 Kent Town DC, S.A. 5071. This is the only method you can pay a concession ($20.00) membership with.
We ask you to create a profile or complete the Annual Membership Renewal form, to provide AFCNA with information about you that helps us maximise our member support. AFCNA keep this information on our secure membership database. Your privacy is assured. Click here to read more about privacy.
Here's some advantages to becoming a member
- Join a professional nursing organisation
- Connect to a network of Christian nurses
- Continuing professional development
- Full access to resources
Learn more about the advantages of membership
Partner with us by making a donation as a:
- Tribute to honour a person
- Gift of thanksgiving
- Gift for a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, retirement, birth, other)
- Just because you can!
Learn more about making a donation
Partner with us in prayer. AFCNA would not exist without the continued prayer of members and supporters. If you would like to be a part of our prayer network, please contact us.
Volunteer with us
Partner with us through volunteering. If you have knowledge, skills and gifts you are willing to share to advance the mission and ministry of AFCNA, we would love you to contact us. We are looking for volunteers to help with IT, website maintenance, newsletters, administration, finance, Facebook support, specific education knowledge to share with FCNs, prayer partners, etc.
Become a subscriber
If you don’t wish to become a member but you do want to stay connected and keep up to date with what’s happening you can subscribe to the mailing list in the footer to receive our complimentary Whole Health magazine, and our updates with bonus content.
Join as a member now!
For information on accessing the 'Members area' of the website and courses for members in the education hub click here