You can partner with us by making a donation as a:
- Tribute to honour a person
- Gift of thanksgiving
- Gift for a special occasion (birthday, anniversary, retirement, birth, other)
- Just because you can!
It all goes to further the work of AFCNA.
AFCNA uses donations for:
- The development of on-line and printed learning resources for Faith Community Nurses, and pastoral Health and Care Ministry workers
- Educational scholarships for conference attendance and course fees for AFCNA members These activities require more funds than our membership fees can support.
We don’t sell advertising space on our website or in our newsletters, so your donation is valuable and greatly appreciated, because it enables AFCNA to provide quality support to FCNs and Christian faith communities with their Health and Care Ministries.
Thanks for helping us make a difference!
Or you can donate via:
- Direct Deposit:Australian Faith Community Nurses Association Inc. BSB 704 -874 Account: 100009636 Please insert your name as the reference code and mark it as a ‘Gift Fund’ donation.
- Post a cheque to:AFCNA (Attention Treasurer): PO Box 2707, Kent Town DC, S.A. 5071
You can make a one-off donation or you may wish to donate on a regular basis.
If your donation is a tribute and you want the recipient of your gift to be notified please let us know by completing a Donation form. You can fill it in, scan or photograph it, and return it to us vial email, or you can post it in to us with your donation.It will enable us to provide you with appropriate receipts, recognise the person to which the gift is being attributed, and thank you for your kind support.
If you have any queries or require assistance with this process please contact us.