The Documentation Pack has been developed to help Faith Community Nurses' (FCNs) document their practice so it meets legal and professional standards, which remain the same whether or not the FCN is salaried or working as a volunteer.
We trust the Documentation Faith Community Nursing booklet and accompanying editable document templates and samples that make up this Documentation Pack will guide you through the next steps to maintain your FCN ministry.
The editable forms are sorted in 7 collections:
- Essential Client Records (8)
- Reporting Data of Activities (9)
- FCN Resource and Referral (4)
- FCN Education and Health Promotion (4)
- FCN Volunteer Administration (11)
- Quality management Documents for the FCN (3)
- Church Work Health and Safety (9)
Click here for the full content list
Cost: $150 (members price $75 accessed through the Members' area). Click here to become a member, complete the transaction and you can immediately create a log in to access the Members' area.
All of the AFCNA information packs are provided free to students enrolled in the Foundations of Faith Community Nursing course where all the documents are discussed in the context of the FCN role.