To help you investigate and establish faith community nursing in your local church or faith based organisation, we offer:
- Short and simple fact sheets
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- ‘Introduction to Faith Community Nursing’ booklet - contact us for your copy
- A presentation on Faith Community Nursing to start the conversation in your local faith community (in person or via video link) – contact us to organise yours
- Introducing Faith Community Nursing workshop and online courses
- Introducing Health and Pastoral care Ministry workshop and online courses
- Resources including a Bible study to go deeper into promoting health in a local church
Short and simple
- Introducing AFCNA and Faith Community Nursing
- For Pastors and Nurses: Faith Community Nursing FAQ
- Why become a Faith Community Nurse?
- For Pastors: What can an FCN bring to your church?
To read more on this subject:
Engaging the faith community in promoting community health
A Bible study on serving in health ministry to promote health
Genuine friendship promotes hope and health
Faith and healing - what does God's word say
Become a member or a subscriber and receive the short eBook called ‘The Faith Community Nurse role is an important function of church ministry’. It covers why the church needs a health and healing ministry, a Christian perspective on health, some links between faith and health, and a brief Christian history of nursing. You will also receive a monthly email update with extra resources, and the extensive Whole Health Magazine delivered to you inbox three times per year. Membership provides additional benefits at a low cost and supports the work of AFCNA in making resources available.