Key dates for 2020:
- Tuesday 12th May Introducing Faith Community Nursing workshop
- Tuesday 12th May registrations open for Foundations of Faith Community Nursing face to face course
- Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd June Foundation of Faith Community Nursing course Part 1
- Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th July Foundation of Community Nursing course Part 2 - you must do part 1 to complete part 2
Introducing Faith Community Nursing
Are you interested in joining your Christian faith with nursing to change lives? If you are Faith Community Nursing may be a role for you to consider and this FREE workshop may help you decide.
- Date: Tuesday 12th May
- Time: 9.30am to 4pm
- This workshop will now be online with an interactive Zoom class in the afternoon
Foundations of Faith Community Nursing
This comprehensive internationally recognised course prepares and equips Registered Nurses to become Faith Community Nurses. It covers topics such as spirituality, theology, professionalism, holistic health, health promotion, illness prevention, community health and much more.
- Part 1: Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd June 2020
- Part 2: Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th July 2020 (You must do part 1 to complete part 2)
- This course will now run with online and interactive Zoom components
Building on the ‘Introducing Faith Community Nursing’ (AFCNA) , this 38-hour course provides the foundational entry-level knowledge needed to become a Faith Community Nurse (FCN). AFCNA and Baptist Care SA are collaborating to provide the first face to face course over 4 days. The course is split into two x two days with some additional online work.